In any businesses formative stage, a lot can be done to improve the potential of the business, here are just a few ideas on what to do to add further value to your creative manufacturing enterprise:
- Identify the Potential Market
- Making Effective Business Plan and Refinement in existing business
- Test Marketing to test the initial potential of new products in market
- Effective Operational and technology upgrade
- Hiring skilled manpower, provide training and awareness about latest technology and market trends and implement effective HR management.
- Cost Effective Production, maintain quality standards, and packaging.
- Set the Costing and Pricing with Quality taken to be consideration
- Cost Effective Distribution Development using both Physical and Electronic Distribution Channels (Internet, e-Commerce)
- Both National and International Market Development for better Export and Foreign Revenue.
Please feel free to comment so we can add to this important post
Copyright KC Mansfield and Makesa.co.za