Help us help South African Artisans
Makesa is currently a self-funded initiative to provide information and direct support to the South African Artisanal community.
To provide the relevant information in order to inform and train the Makers, we have the following online service:
- The Artisan Wiki – information on business, marketing and production processes, technology, materials, products and
- Production blueprints.
- Showcase makers and their product range.
- E-Learning training courses on the above.
- Mentorship: Business, Marketing, Design, Production and trade.
- Trade product merchandising service – sourcing for trade buyers.